Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vindictus and Malevolent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Vindictus and Malevolent Empty
PostSubject: Vindictus and Malevolent   Vindictus and Malevolent I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Woot! I found ya'll on there! Very Happy Grim and I have been playing for about 1-2 weeks, I guess. We started right before Thanksgiving but then were gone for a week! However, just wondering how much/often ya'll play that. We love it! I'm an Evie and Grim is still working on his Lann, trying to get the dodge thing down. xD He can hit, hit, hit, but the dodging is still tricky! We're both under new names. Very Happy He's Kaudran and I'm Darshana and I applied for the guild last night. Hope to see you guys on there some! :DDD Who all is in there anyway?
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus and Malevolent   Vindictus and Malevolent I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey Mehran! I accepted you into the guild. =) Once Vindictus came out Lep and I were playing that instead of mabi because it was WAY less laggy (weird I know). We started playing mabi again once we got to Ohio, but it isn't as much fun without inv space and all our guildies on...so since we can't afford the $11 a month atm to keep our unlimited space up (our bags and pets are ALL freekin full atm ROFL) we are on Vindictus pretty much every day and really love it.

It will be great to see you two on there!!! Hoa and Enclair are on there too! They have Lann's and Evie's. Lep and I both have three characters.

I have a Fiona who is collecting dust, a lv 37 Lann and a lv 44 Evie. Camuii, Cammui and Cammuii. XD Original names I know lol.

Lep has a Fiona collecting dust, a lv 37 Lann and a lv 44 Evie as well. Schleppers, Schleppel and Schleppell.

I guess you can tell who we like most. hehe x3 Our Evie's we keep at lv cap.

We were going to invite everyone from Malev onto Vindictus, but we didn't want everyone to think we were leaving Mabi, because we're NOT! Just waiting until we have jobs so we can actually pay for the service. The no inv space ordeal is really frustrating for leveling and whatnot. Vindictus is free too so yay!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus and Malevolent   Vindictus and Malevolent I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I get the $ thing. I like that Vindictus is free! Very Happy I added Camuii and Schleppel b/c those are the only versions I knew of. lol You may need to add me for the sake of me not getting spellings wrong and adding some total stranger! D: lol Are Enc and Hoa in the guild? I try to be on every day, usually more in afternoons and nights. Smile
Mabi is taking a break with me right now. Right now Vindi holds all my attention! 8D
Thanks for letting me in. Good to feel a part of something. I'm sure Grim will join with his "Kaudran" after he gets on there. Smile Then our runs won't be a total waste...as far as guild goes. I know the guild gets points that way, even if the guild functions aren't too special right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vindictus and Malevolent   Vindictus and Malevolent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindictus and Malevolent
Page 1 of 1