Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Malevolent Adventures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

The Malevolent Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The Malevolent Adventures   The Malevolent Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am

Written by: Camuii

This thread will be locked so the chapters of my story can easily be read from chapter to chapter. If you wish to comment on it, or have requests of friends to make guest appearances, please share in this thread. =D

Chapter One

Beads of sweat began to form on Camuii's forehead as she lay on her back. The soft dirt beneath her gave her comfort. Drewywewy lay tightly tucked beside her muffler robe. As she opened her tired eyes, a drop of dew fell on her nose from a leaf above. She quickly squinted at the sight of the bright sun filtering through the canopy of leaves above. She quickly sat up, clenching the soft dirt in her fists, suddenly aware of the event that happened the night before. "Honey bunny!", Camuii screamed with panic in her eyes. She quickly glanced left, then right. She nimbly jumped to her feet, equipped her shield on her back, made sure Drewywewy was safely sheathed on her side, and quickly picked up her broadswords, spinning them as she did so. She nimbly swung the swords around and ended in a battle stance.

She felt a presence nearby. Camuii stood, silent, no motion to be seen. She listened carefully to the wind whipping through the trees and gently hugging the leaves above. Camuii thought to herself. This presence does not feel evil. It is playful......ahhhhhhh. *Sigh* Camui sighed and abandoned her battle stance, sheathing her broadswords.

"HIYAHH!!" came a young voice from above. Camuii made a frown, rolled her eyes and slowly moved two feet to her right. "Oooff! Ow mother! Why did you let me hit the ground?!" Heiu looked up at her from the ground, rubbing his right eye with his hand. Some dirt had lodged itself there. "Because...how many times do I have to tell you that you won't be able to hit me?" Camuii stared at Heiu with sleepy eyes accompanied by her one tooth poking out to see what happened. Camuii sighed. "Have you seen Lep anywhere?" Heiu stood and thought for a moment. "Yush, he was gathering some water from the lake to the west." Heiu answered obediently. "Son...you love archery. You REALLY want to learn the ways of a warrior as well?" Camuii asked him with one eyebrow raised. "Yes mother! I want to be a hybrid as you are." Heiu slowly stood up and then tightly hugged Camuii, looking up at her with a huge smile on his face. He then continued. "I want to be able to switch from archery to melee with a blink of an eye and decimate my enemies without thinking twice about my tactics!" Camuii looked down at him with a straight face, then looked right. She looked at him again, then looked right again. "Dang it Heiu! I can't NOT smile at you..sheesh. You are just too cute of a kid!" Camuii pinched Heiu's cheeks and hugged him back.

"So, what are you up to this early in the morning?" Camuii asked Heiu with questioning eyes. "Well...well you see...ummm..." Heiu etched his shoe in the dirt with his hands behind his back, looking quite bashful. "Ummmm" Heiu continued. Camuii looked at him and rolled her eyes. She then began walking around him in a circle, examining his equips. She then suddenly burst out laughing behind him, holding her tummy tightly from the laughing pains. Heiu jumped forward a bit, startled by her sudden outburst of laughter. Heiu was now faced toward Camuii again and now looked up at her with one eyebrow raised as she did with him. "Are you okay mother?" Camuii continued laughing, although it was starting to become softer now. "Mother?" Heiu asked, sounding a bit annoyed now. Camuii stopped laughing and now just smiled with her one tooth poking out. "You have something on your butt!" She pointed at him and let out a small giggle. "And its something squishy! Ewww isn't that gross? Haha!" Camuii asked as she turned around and smacked into Schleppel's chest.

"Whoa there little lady! Where are you going?" Schleppel said with a wink of his eye. "Hey honey!" Camuii said and lunged forward to glomp Schleppel in her happiness. "I got worried when I didn't see you by me this morning." Camuii frowned. "Aww, well I am okay honey bunny. I thought you might be thirsty when you awoke so I went to fetch us some water by the lake nearby. Would you also like an apple?" Schleppel asked with a big smile and held up a shiny red apple. "I finally got one to drop after kicking the tree for half an hour! There was also a black grizzly bear nearby. =D" Schleppel said with a satisfied look on his face. "Zomgosh! Thank you honey bunny!" Schleppel smiled. "Your happiness is all that matters to me." Camuii smiled at him and kissed him lovingly. Camuii accepted the apple graciously, brushed it off and took a big bite. "Hmmmm yummy!! \^o^/"

"EWWW!!! OMGOSH THIS IS FREEKIN GROSS GET IT OFF MEEEE!!! >:O" Camuii, with her mouth full, turned to look behind her and Schleppel peered over her shoulder in front of him. "What? You don't like slugs?" Schleppel asked with a snicker. "NOT SQUISHED ONES!! >:O And okay not the unsquished ones either!!!" Heiu yelled. Camuii walked toward Heiu while swallowing what she was chewing. She turned Heiu around and smacked the slug off his butt. "There you go. XD He left a little stain for you in remembrance of his death." Heiu crossed his arms and sat on the dirt with a small grunt. "Ah well. At least I'm not dead like he is now. >:O"

Schleppel walked over and sat down by Heiu. "Want a drink of water pal?" He asked as he sipped from the canister himself. "Yush! I am thirsty. I've been training hard all morning." Schleppel handed the canister over to Heiu to drink from. "Honey, you want some too?" Camuii looked his way. "Nah, I'm fine. That apple quenched my thirst. =D Thank you though honey bunny!" Camuii replied with a small piece of apple on her cheek. Schleppel smiled and stood up, walking over to his wife. He gently wiped the apple off her cheek and gave her a soft kiss where the piece of apple had camped for a bit. Camuii smiled, pleased, and the two hugged each other tightly. "I'm glad you were okay." Camuii said as the two continued hugging.

They both then walked over to where Heiu was sitting, who was writing something in the dirt. Camuii examined it. "Aww, how sweet." Heiu had drawn a heart in the dirt and wrote "H & D Forever" in the heart. "Love is in the air everywhere huh? Hehe" Camuii said with a giggle and a wink. Schleppel smiled.

The three sat there talking and time seemed to stop. A day without combat was rare for Heiu and his guild leaders. They had grown so used to fighting fomors on a daily basis, and doing guild battles on the weekends, that a day without bloodshed felt strange, but it was beautiful indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa

Page 1 of 1