Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoa95
Guild Member
hoa95

Male Number of posts : 99
Quote : "When life give u lemons..... IDK DX"
Registration date : 2009-02-24

S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores Empty
PostSubject: S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores   S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Right now im buying:
nothing XD

Last edited by hoa95 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores Empty
PostSubject: Re: S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores   S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 am

mm im not interested but im surprised you dont give guildies a discount. for exemple, white fixed can be found rather easily at around 100k in dun....so why would we buy an eexpensive one from you? o.o;
Back to top Go down
hoa95
Guild Member
hoa95

Male Number of posts : 99
Quote : "When life give u lemons..... IDK DX"
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores   S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:01 am

oh yeah forgot about guildee discounts. well they r changed now
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores   S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 pm

rofl yeah that changed the prices quite a lot!XD youll sell easier now :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores   S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S>Black Gladius and white dyes and B>Gold ores and mythril ores and silver ores
Page 1 of 1