Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zomgosh it ish GOLD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Zomgosh it ish GOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Zomgosh it ish GOLD!   Zomgosh it ish GOLD! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:54 am

I would like to announce that as of last night, 6/10/2009, Malevolent has a gold guild stone!

Cool

Lep and I have also moved the guild stone in a very nice spot. So we are sure to recruit people better with our new location.

Zomgosh it ish GOLD! Mabinogi_2009_06_11_011

Prior to our moment of glory when attaining our gold Malevolent guild stone of greatness....Hoa the thief jumped Jill and I and ran off with our goods! =O I never thought I would see the day when I would have to say my last words before death. XD

Zomgosh it ish GOLD! Mabinogi_2009_06_11_008

XXD

Also, I would like to schedule a time for us all to gather around the guild stone so I can take a screen shot. =) I am going to be posting a Malevolent thread on the main Nexon forums, in hopes of us recruiting more people for our guild. I think that by having a nice screen shot with all our current (active) members, we will draw more people to our guild. We are a fun guild, but we love to kick butt too! So hopefully this will allow us to participate in guild battles soon, and give us the opportunity to meet some more cool people in mabi. ^^

Shall we all have a toast? 8D

Here's to Malevolent's growth! Let us all make new friendships and new memories. =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa

Zomgosh it ish GOLD!
Page 1 of 1