Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guild stone is gone..?

Go down 
+2
Zerago
heiu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
heiu
Guild Member
heiu

Male Number of posts : 110
Quote : SAKUYA IS GOING TO KNIFE YOU D<!
Registration date : 2009-04-23

guild stone is gone..? Empty
PostSubject: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:06 pm

OMG NO OUR GUILD STONE IS GONE WHAT HAPPENED DX and someone stole out spot -sniff- T^T guild stone is gone..? Mabino11
Back to top Go down
Zerago

Male Number of posts : 124
Quote : Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 am

Such a cheesy name, too... >.<

Well, looks like we'll have to find a new home for it. Let's put it in the middle of Metus 8D

Right, 'cuz that would be perfect for recruiting xD;
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 pm

That's lame cause my advance play doesn't expire until tonight...stupid Nexon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I know I is double posting...8D

I just want you all to know that we will find an even better guild stone spot! In a way...I think the guild stone disappearing will be a good thing. We can find our own special spot in mabi world for our stone. Rawr!

And I think I know what happened too. My subscription didn't expire or anything. I have been paying for it constantly for almost 2 years now so that is not why it disappeared. It disappeared because of Nexon being lame...the way they always are. On their site the other day they said that they would be giving 48 hours of fantasy life to people as compensation for downtime or whatever. So I was like.."Cool. =D That means I have a couple extra days before I have to pay for my subscription! Rawr!" I even checked to make sure it said on my mabi login screen that my advance play expires on 12/22/2009, and it did.

I looked at the forum today (our forum) and see this post and am like wtheck! afahdga!!! Basically, Nexon extending your service for 2 days does not include EVERY advance play feature....fail nexon fails uber bad and has the camcam mad. BUT, I steamed off and am now looking at this in a more positive way. Lep also said this..we can find a new spot. =D We don't have to be by all the larger guilds to be the most awesome guild on mabi. 8D We can be unique and have our guild stone somewhere else and still be awesome. =)

Quoted from Lep: "We are not sheep. We shall become the most powerful guild and the other guilds shall follow us. *Baaaaaa*"

I love what he said. XD <3 lol

So, with all that said. Nexon fails. Nexon fails. Nexon fails...but maybe this will turn into a good thing. =) Change is good and I'm up for a new guild stone location. The GP took a long time to accumulate....but we can do it again together! =D

But yah...if Nexon EVER extends play time again I am NOT believing them anymore!!!! >:O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Novinho

Male Number of posts : 118
Quote : rawr 8D
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

can i just start a vote? I would highly appreciate if it was on top of the spiral hill in the road going from tir to dunny. y? because from what ive talked about with some guildies, its a very special place to many of us and i think that it is just a cool location overall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heiu
Guild Member
heiu

Male Number of posts : 110
Quote : SAKUYA IS GOING TO KNIFE YOU D&amp;lt;!
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm

rawr yeah we can always find a new spot being around sheeps kind of annoyed me.. >> -stares at sheeps for wool-... RAWR D< but yeah i like novs idea lets vote for a place to put the stone at :3 also GP isnt a problem to get since me and hoa are on a lot so we can help out there :3
Back to top Go down
Milodyc
Guild Member
Milodyc

Female Number of posts : 160
Quote : Time flows but only one way; forward~
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Novinho wrote:
can i just start a vote? I would highly appreciate if it was on top of the spiral hill in the road going from tir to dunny. y? because from what ive talked about with some guildies, its a very special place to many of us and i think that it is just a cool location overall Very Happy

special to some people but theres guilds there already so it would just be sheep of us to do it (in the words of cam and lep x3)

i think we should search for somewhere not to hard to find for new people, but still epic :3
Back to top Go down
http://milodyc.deviantart.com
Zerago

Male Number of posts : 124
Quote : Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, I'm not entirely sure a spot for new people is something we need to consider greatly. Since we've got an application requirement of lvl 400+, it's not something we need to worry about too much, in my opinion.

I always thought hiding our stone in Metus was a fun idea, though somewhat impractical xD
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm

I KNOW WHO STOLE THE GUILDSTONE I TOOK A PICTURE!!!

guild stone is gone..? J8h4lv

lol sry i jsut found that old picture and.. well in the current circonpstances ... x3
Back to top Go down
Novinho

Male Number of posts : 118
Quote : rawr 8D
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 am

L M A O!!!!! i loled so hard wen i saw this x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild stone is gone..?   guild stone is gone..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild stone is gone..?
Page 1 of 1