Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoa95
Guild Member
hoa95

Male Number of posts : 99
Quote : "When life give u lemons..... IDK DX"
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Guild Memories Empty
PostSubject: Guild Memories   Guild Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Well I felt like coming on again to look back on some memories hehe. It's been so long since all of us have been together. About 3 years now since I've joined the guild and so much has changed. Enc, Nov, and I would remember about the old days in the guild and just talk away. Remember when we did guild battle and got 3rd place, that was one of the best moments I had in the guild because we were the underdogs and suddenly 5-10 members from our guild appeared and ran over almost everyone we saw. I read most of the posts on forums and remember how funny some were and how we would play around in forums or chat c:. Games I am currently playing are Tera, Vindictus(play every now and then), and League of Legends (got really popular xD). Note: Envoy, ex-leader of Antagonist is a pro player at League of Legends and he goes by Voyboy. Enc, Ephy, Tim and I play Tera and have our own little guild in Tera, but it's only us and nov as well as some friends from enc's vent server. This message probably won't be seen by many since this forum are dead, but I felt like posting this after going through memory lane. It's been a good run and I hope everything is going well for you guys. Enjoy your life to the fullest!
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Guild Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Memories   Guild Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:28 am

Hoa!! Miss you!!! D= I wish I had seen this sooner! Been like a year now since you posted and been like 5 since we all played together, wow time goes fast!....We all need to get together again...do at least one dungeon run together. In memory of our good times!

I have been going through screenshots and have been laughing alot seeing all of us goof off. hehe xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa

Guild Memories
Page 1 of 1