Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? Empty
PostSubject: Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?   Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Just wondering what ppl had planned for this coming week. Smile Grim and I are staying home this year again and doing special things with the kids everyday up until THE day. Smile He's also working 3rd shift to make some extra $ for the holidays. Smile
I've mostly been on Vindictus lately b/c Mabi hasn't had much to draw me back over. Their ancient treasure chest event is for those active enough to have a house/storage and try making $. And since I'm pretty sure my storage is up here shortly...meh. ;D And with that...I'm off to Vindicus!
BTW, Cam and Lep, I made the new character b/c I didn't like what I was doing with my old Evie. lol So yup, Mehran is a new Evie. Very Happy And now I'm back to Hoarfrost. lol
TTFN! Very Happy

Merry Christmas!!! And Happy New Year early. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?   Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 pm

eeek! ^^; I saw your post after i was back from my vacation lol.. but hum I went to QC city, wich is where i was born and all my family is Smile aside form tat im workin on my portefolio and we'll have friends over for new year's eve Smile

happy new year!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?   Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Sounds like you're going to have fun, Jil. Hope it's a blast! I think we'll be staying home, playing games with kids. I'm sure we'll do something fun for food and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?   Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Xmas with kids is alway the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?   Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooooo....how's everyone's holidays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Guild :: Malevolent :: Flood-
Jump to: