Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double Rainbow Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Double Rainbow Event Empty
PostSubject: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am

So what are all of you doing to take advantage of this double rainbow event? 8D It's super awesome!
(Well besides the lagged dungeons that make it to where you can't even run them.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

I ranked defence and firebolt to 1 in 2 rebitths, but only actually playing 2 days so yeah I think its prety awesome lol. (btw defence was R6 i htnik, and fire was R9!!) Oh also i use the double drop rate to get fireball ages. :3 im on page 9 now 8D .. and i was on page.. well 0 lol.
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Nice! Grats on getting those ranked!

I only got to take advantage of the 2x exp. I wanted to do so much more, but got a late start on it. Luckily, I got a decent amount of dungeoning in, because I was online later in the night. xD

Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am

awesome XD i wish i could have trained more... but dungeon runing was prety hard with that lag... well no let me rephrase, it was crap easy cause of AI lag, but you also had to wait a good 5-15 misn in each room for monsters to spawn.... so wasent every eficient time wise for a 2x exp thing XD
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Exactly! With how much the 2x exp event makes dungeons lag, we actually get more exp per hour without the event! XD rofl This is why Lep hasn't been on mabi during the event (cause of the lag rage) and that it is actually not very efficient exp per hour.
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:28 am

XD completly agree! the iea of 2x ecp making you lv twice faster and 2ap per lv is prety nice though. .and double loot rate and souble exp skil rate is awesome x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow Event   Double Rainbow Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Rainbow Event
Page 1 of 1