Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they forgot to tell uss but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

they forgot to tell uss but... Empty
PostSubject: they forgot to tell uss but...   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 am

they're moving to ohio right now Smile
Back to top Go down
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Yay!   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 am

I was coming here today just to ask that. lol Good to know they're "on the road" or almost there...or there...or whatever. xD Hope the trip is safe!!!
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

PostSubject: Re: they forgot to tell uss but...   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 am

tehyre posting pctures of their trip on facebook Smile last time i cheked they where in new mexico. idk my US geography so I guess it'll mean more to you then to me x3
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!

PostSubject: Re: they forgot to tell uss but...   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

WE ARE IN OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No internet for Lep yet. Will in a day or two.

And guess what? We got here in 3 days. First day Lep drove 13 hours, and got to New Mexico. Second day we got a late start so we were only able to drive about 6 hours, got to Amarillo, TX, ate at "The Big Texan" (Great restaurant!!! It even had a horse hotel in the back!! XD), then was in Amarillo overnight. Next day, left the inn at 9am, and drove 23 hours through the rest of Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and then finally into Ohio, arriving at my parent's house at 9am the next day. We got no sleep! O_O And Lep drove the whole way, while I tried to keep us entertained with his Iphone, posting things on Facebook for us and whatnot.

Sure is colder here than in California... >.> Lep likes it though, and he can keep me warm now, so I am fine. =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Congratulations!   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:29 am

Glad you guys made it safe! I ate at the Big Texan when I was little. Every summer for about 3 years we traveled from Tennessee to Arizona and that was a stop at least once! lol Can't wait to have you guys back! Wink It'll be nice to see the guild get "hoppin'" again. ;D
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

PostSubject: Re: they forgot to tell uss but...   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 am

woot Very Happy yay ohio! and lol for the cold XD

Dont worry, you'll be visiting california still, since Lep's familly is there Smile

also, slightly off topic.. but did you send me my stuf? XD since your not in cali anymore you know... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they forgot to tell uss but...   they forgot to tell uss but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they forgot to tell uss but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Guild :: Malevolent :: Flood-
Jump to: