Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soooo.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Soooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Soooo.....   Soooo..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 pm

How's anyone/everyone doing? Smile Geared up for the holidays? We'll be heading to see family at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Can't wait to see Stassi in real life! We do the whole shopping on Black Friday and everything. Smile
I miss everyone! Hope all is well with you.

-hugs-
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Soooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo.....   Soooo..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 am

Hey Mehran! =) I'm doing well. Lep has his last dentist appointment tomorrow, and then we will be busy finishing up our packing. We will be leaving the following week for Ohio! =) We are both so excited! And just in time for the holidays! =D

You have a great time with Stassi and the rest of your family! I'm sure you both will have a great time shopping on Black Friday, such great deals to be had!

Take care! <3 *hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Soooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo.....   Soooo..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

woot ^^ happy americain thanks giving!! Very Happy and chrismas too but thats a bit early no? x3 enjoy the family time!

On my side huh well Canadian Thanksgiving ais a bit earlier, i coudnt visit my family cause i was shooting a movie Mad also my dad caled last night to tell me his house caught on fire. thei're all fine, no harm done, its jsut the house thats scrap, they got nothign left.... and on a more joyfull note my contract ends in the begening of december instead of november! I still dont know if they'll get me back in spring though.. i hope so Smile Im also planing on vising milo if i can, but things are so uncertain right now I've been unable to give her an awnser for months T_T; oh and i walk to work now to save money on bus 8D so this beter do health miracles lol working 2h a day!
Back to top Go down
Mehran
Guild Member
Mehran

Female Number of posts : 73
Quote : Me likey AR and CS! 8D
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Soooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Oh my!   Soooo..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Glad to hear your family is ok, Jil. Hopefully they have insurance so they're covered. Smile And Happy Thanksgiving, late. D: I'm sorry I forgot!

Cam, yay for you and Lep! Very Happy You'll feel better when you're back in Ohio and can start setting up home there. Holidays are the best too! Grim and I got married in August and moved across the country from family after 2 weeks. lol We had Thanksgiving and Christmas with just us or a few friends, but it was special times.
Have a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo.....   Soooo..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Guild :: Malevolent :: Flood-
Jump to: