Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive Member Wipe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Inactive Member Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am

Hello fellow Malevolents!

I will be doing an inactive member wipe within the next couple of weeks. We have a lot of alts in our guild member list that are showing that they have not logged in for multiple weeks. Any alts that you wish to remain in the guild, and are quite active on, please log onto them so I know not to remove them from guild. Thank you! ^_^

(This is with the exception of "Lumpkin", the founder of Malevolent, who has not logged in for a very long time, but will be left in the guild due to respect.)

Last edited by Camuii on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Zerago

Male Number of posts : 124
Quote : Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Ooh, good move. There've been quite a few MIA indeed. I remember like, "Kantekuzo" and "Zerajine" are just never on. Friggin' people taking up spaces...
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 pm

XD lol zera, maybe not YOUR alts, but mines are ^^; and lol many other ppl have alot of alts they dont use often too. onse every month dosent really count as often to me,, or at least not enough to get a spot in the guild :p
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:05 pm

hehe Zera you get on your alt Kantekuzo alot! xP

And yah this is just so that new people to the guild don't see a ton of inactive members. If you think you will be playing on some of your alts that are in the guild still, then by all means leave them in. ^^ I don't want anyone to not be able to communicate with the guild still while on an alt. Its just that I have been seeing more of "Logged on 4 weeks ago", "Logged on 5 weeks ago", etc. Also, if anyone ever thinks that they will start playing an alt more that they removed, then just re-apply at stone. =) At the current moment, I have Camuii, Bigcam and Littlecam in the guild. My main of course and then my giant and elf alts. ^^
Back to top Go down
Milodyc
Guild Member
Milodyc

Female Number of posts : 160
Quote : Time flows but only one way; forward~
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

-steals friend's laptop to check forum-

mmmmm its hard for me to say for my alts... at the moment im working mostly on Kyanite and Cinnamun... but i do log on Lostariel and Robaro every once in a while....

really depends on what i feel like working on :\
Back to top Go down
http://milodyc.deviantart.com
Zerago

Quote : Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Milodyc wrote:

mmmmm its hard for me to say for my alts... at the moment im working mostly on Kyanite and Cinnamun... but i do log on Lostariel and Robaro every once in a while....

Too many alts...... xP
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Zerago wrote:
Milodyc wrote:

Too many alts...... xP

she's got 6! a male and female of each race! XD
Back to top Go down
Zerago

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh, something I just remembered. In case you wish to preserve him (it's completely up to you), tomypak is inactive because he is temporarily residing back in Asia for I'm not sure how long.
Back to top Go down
hoa95
Guild Member
hoa95

Male Number of posts : 99
Quote : "When life give u lemons..... IDK DX"
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm

well i use Hoaz, Elfburn, and Giantburn. which r basically main elf and giant lol. also cam can u bs some broads for me cuz i got mats already.
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 am

Update: Inactive member wipe initiated Twisted Evil

(With the exception of tomypak, kaydark, kaylight, lumpkin, and zero0.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Member Wipe   Inactive Member Wipe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive Member Wipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Guild :: Malevolent :: Shoutboard-
Jump to: