Malevolent Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Guild

Malevolent Guild, Mari, NA, Established 4.28.2008

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milo's unexplained absences explained

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milodyc
Guild Member
Milodyc

Female Number of posts : 160
Quote : Time flows but only one way; forward~
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Milo's unexplained absences explained Empty
PostSubject: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm

haihai guys!

some of you may have noticed that I havne't been on mabi alot lately (I know cam did). Thing is that i was preping for surgery, cleaning up the house, moving stuff around to make it easier for those weeks ima be stuck at home.

Surgery is on the 28th so this coming wednesday. So i won't be on mabi for probably a minimum of 2 weeks because of the drugs and swelling.

Before anyone starts freaking out, i've talked about this surgery before. Its a simple jaw surgery, not a surgery that would turn into a life or death situation if theres complications.

So I guess if i don't see you guys over the next couple of days, I'll see you in a few weeks :3
Back to top Go down
http://milodyc.deviantart.com
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 am

Aww Milo we will all miss you! I will pray that your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. =)

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Zerago

Male Number of posts : 124
Quote : Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 am

OMG Milo please don't get hurt I wouldn't know what to do with myself if something bad happened to you be brave little one all will be OK you'll be back to us soon keep your chin up (however much the surgery lets you, anyway) WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

xD <3
Back to top Go down
Jillihan
Guild Member
Jillihan

Female Number of posts : 534
Quote : will heal for mana

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

its ok Milo we understand :3 we jsut wish you a quick recovery so we can se eyou again soon ^^
enjoy your rest and get beter quickly ok?
Back to top Go down
Milodyc
Guild Member
Milodyc

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm

okay guys :3

If i don't see you tonite: Happy Halloween!

And we will talk again in a few weeks :3

Milodyc aka Mio, Milo, Miwo, Middie
Back to top Go down
heiu
Guild Member
heiu

Male Number of posts : 110
Quote : SAKUYA IS GOING TO KNIFE YOU D&amp;lt;!
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:36 pm

hope it goes well sorry about not replying i have been busy with school and other stuff lately -hugs- we shall miss you DX
Back to top Go down
Camuii
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Camuii

Female Number of posts : 404
Quote : With God, anything is possible!

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:29 pm

See you Milo! Be safe and I pray for your quick return! <3

We all love you! *hugs* =3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TiffanyTifa
Milodyc
Guild Member
Milodyc

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm

hey guys!

just a short message to let you guys know that im back home from the hospital.

I'm probably not gonna be on mabi for a few days still simply because i can't concentrate on the computer screen for a very long time before getting disoriented/dizzy what ever you wanna call it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milo's unexplained absences explained   Milo's unexplained absences explained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milo's unexplained absences explained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Guild :: Malevolent :: Flood-
Jump to: